Artillery Limited Warranty
LAST DATE UPDATED: December 1, 2020
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“Limited Warranty”) applies to new and refurbished Artillery hardware devices (Artillery Sidewinder X1, Artillery Genius, Artillery Hornet) (collectively the “Products”) sold by ARTILLERY or a current authorized reseller of Products (collectively “Authorized Party” or “Authorized Parties”).
From the date the Product is sold and delivered to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice, ARTILLERY warrants the Product is free from defects in material, design, and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim warranty and the warranty period is limited to his/her lifetime. Consumable parts not covered are: heater cartridge, nozzle, DC fans, LED module, USB stick, flat flexible cable (FFC, or ribbon cable). “Consumables” are defined herein as disposable items, parts, or components of the Product which are inherently subject to deterioration and wear out during the normal operation of the Product. Electronic parts are warranted for a period of three(3) months. Electronic parts covered are: mainboard, TFT screen, TFT control board, solid-state relay, power supply unit, end-stop sensors, filament run-out sensor, breakout boards, AC heated bed. For AC heated bed, the glass is guaranteed with a flatness of 0.25mm (the difference between the highest point and lowest point).
VALID WARRANTY CLAIM
For a warranty claim to valid:
- notification must be made before the end of the applicable Warranty Period, as such Warranty Periods are defined below;
- the claim must accompany End-Customer logs and/or any documentation if requested by ARTILLERY; and
- the claim must be substantiated with original proof of purchase from an Authorized Party.
Claims made pursuant to this Limited Warranty shall be administered as follows:
- the remedy shall be repair or replacement of the non-conforming hardware Product or non-conforming part(s) of a hardware Product in a commercially reasonable time by ARTILLERY or its authorized representative as solely determined by ARTILLERY;
- ARTILLERY shall bear the cost of replacement and the shipping costs incurred therein provided;
- Replacement parts or Products will either be new or refurbished.
ARTILLERY's Limited Warranty obligations described herein shall terminate and shall not apply in any case where any alleged Product failure or other breaches of warranty was necessitated or caused in whole or in part by:
- physical damage sustained from improper handling during shipping as well as normal wear and tear in use of Product;
- improperly or incorrectly performed modifications, alterations or repair;
- parts or Consumables were installed and used that were not certified or approved by ARTILLERY or its designated representative;
- unusual physical or electrical stress;
- abuse, misuse, accident, neglect;
- exposure to moisture, flooding, fire, electrical problems associated with incoming power or other acts not the fault of ARTILLERY;
- not adhering to ARTILLERY's recommended maintenance procedures or failure to comply with Product instructions and/or documentation;
- to the extent allowed by applicable law, the Product has been removed from the country or region where it was originally sold by ARTILLERY or its designated representative.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply if ARTILLERY is not notified of an alleged defect or malfunction prior to the expiration of the applicable Warranty Period. ARTILLERY shall make the final determination as to the existence and cause of any alleged defect.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, please contact ARTILLERY Support ("Support") via the web form located at https://desk.zoho.com/portal/evnovo/home.
Artillery where permitted by law. Except for this limited warranty, artillery makes no other warranties whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise, with regard to the performance of any product, without limitation of the foregoing, all implied warranties, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded. Artillery waives all liability for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, special or consequential damages, including loss of use or loss of profits, even if artillery has been advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
STATUTORY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE RIGHTS
This Limited Warranty does not affect an End-Customer’s statutory warranty or guarantee rights; it is granted in addition thereto.
* ARTILLERY offers this Limited Warranty on Products purchased through its Authorized Parties. This Limited Warranty does not extend to products purchased from any unauthorized resellers.