Refund Policy & Warranty
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Artillery provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the warranty policy below, as warranty periods and warranty rules differ according to the models and parts list.
|Models||Parts List||Warranty Period|
|3D Printing Related Products||Stiger 5 PRO/MAX||Main Parts of the Machine (Nozzle & Build Plate Sheet Excluded)||12 Months|
|RPG4 PRO||Main Parts of the Machine (Nozzle & Build Plate Sheet Excluded)||12 Months|
|sidewinder-X2/X1||Main Parts of the Machine (Nozzle & Build Plate Sheet Excluded)||12 Months|
|Genius Pro/Genius||Main Parts of the Machine (Nozzle & Build Plate Sheet Excluded)||12 Months|
|Hornet||Main Parts of the Machine (Nozzle & Build Plate Sheet Excluded)||12 Months|
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resourcesor second-handed parties
- Normal discoloration, wear, or consumption during product use.
Return & Refund Policy
|Refund||Exchange||Responsibility of Return Shipping Charges|
|Within 14 Days||√||√||Customer|
|Within 30 Days||×||√||Customer|
- Product is defective when you receive it, within 14days of delivery, you can return defective items to Artillery and get a full refund or replacement, and Artillery is responsible for return shipping charges. Or you can ask Artillery to repair defective items, and Artillery is responsible for repair fees.
- Beyond the 14days but within warranty, a full refund and replacement are not available, but repair is acceptable. Artillery is responsible for repair fees.
- Out of warranty, Artillery will provide free technical support, if the parts need to be replaced, the customer is responsible for the repair fees, which means the customer needs to purchase the parts and bear the freight.
|Refund||Replace||Repair||Return Shipping Charges||Repair Fees|
|Within 14 Days||√||√||√||Artillery||Artillery|
|Out of Warranty||×||×||√||×||Customer|
- For 3D Printer technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For unwanted item refunds or returns: Artillery3d@hotmail.com
- For order consultation or modification: Artillery3d@hotmail.com